- When placing an order, the Customer gives consent for storing, processing and using its personal data, including especially name, phone number and address, by the Personal Data Administrator of the personal data : ECID spółka cywilna Anna Maria Wawrzyniak Alexandra Kamiński, with registered office in Poland, ul. Łokietka 46/2, 81-736 Sopot, registered under NIP (tax identification number)5851467611, REGON 222013723.
- The personal data is collected in order to process the Customers orders via online store. Collected data may be forwarded to third parties, for example shipping agents in connection with the delivery of goods, is only used to meet Sellers commitments to Customer.
- Apart from the point 2 and 3 hereinabove, the Customers personal data will not be passed to the third parties.
- The data shall be processed in accordance with all security requirements. The Customer shall have a free access to its personal data, the right to correct them and request that they case to be processed and be removed from the data.
- The provision of the personal data is voluntary, however if such data are not provided, the placed order cannot be carried out.
- By entering the online store, the Customer agrees that Cookies are stored on his device.
- The Customer can easily erase cookies from computer or mobile device, by using browser. The Customer shall note that once the Cookies are disabled, taking advantage of All features of online store May be disabled.
- For instructions on how to handle and delete cookies please look the Customer shall follow the browser’s instructions.